Five Thoughts on Oklahoma State's 87-84 Loss to West Virginia

I know. Kind of reminds me of when Gundy blew his 14 point lead late in the 2012 Bedlam game. Sometimes I think about how he blew the 21 point 4th quarter lead against Texas in 2007.

Boynton is a street ball coach, knows nothing about teaching kids to take quality shots! We will never make it through any kind of tournament!

Come on ur trying to compare riley with Gundy. Come on only boynton lost.as many late leads as riley 3 blown leads in one yr. Donā€™t blah blah except that riley is only as good as his transfer qb r.

1 Like

The NCAA hasnā€™t made a ruling on Kansas or Arizona I donā€™t think. Kansas had lots worse infractions than we did. Self in a lot of conversations and emails. Doubt the come down on them until season is over. If they hit Kansas hard before the tournament, we will be toast Both are good draws for a tournament played in one town

Well with us having cade they will wait. U will try ur best to get the top draft in the tourney. They forgot to get boynton on broad.

Heā€™s gonna have to up his game to get the invite

1 Like

What is the deal with Montreal Pena? I havenā€™t heard why heā€™s not with the team. I thought he was supposed to be some help in the middle/center.

Some personal reason they say