Five Thoughts on Oklahoma State's 96-66 Victory against Charleston

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/five-thoughts-on-oklahoma-states-96-66-victory-against-charleston/

The GIA rims need a break.

Much better than the past few games. Hope they keep on performing well.

Close to 20 trunovers lost the rebounds again. Double digit off boards by Charlotte.
Free throws were great thanks to Charlotte not fouling the wrong people.
Sure we won by 30. It is clear Charlotte doesn’t play defense. We still have the same issue that will come out greater in big 12 play.

Did we play well or was it just great to win by 30.

Shooting was pretty ■■■■ good. Didn’t get to watch the whole game.

ditch this clunky comment section set-up. Tech has a Disqus site as well. THIS is what a normal blog comment section looks like

This team is deep and will be at the top end of year.

Robert, I’m going to dub you the Joey of OSU basketball. Just like Joe and his Gundy obsession you need to let this go. Boynton is a good coach and we’re winning basketball games. This team is not perfect by any stretch but there is a ton of talent and some very good defensive coaching. If you can’t see that then I don’t think you know much about the game. Just saying.

I agree with this. The comment section on PFB is trash now and has been since they changed it. I suggest they go back to the old version and get some of the more stable contributors to volunteer as monitors. It would be much better.

I’m completely fine with that, if u feel the need.

I’m far from hating boynton.

U haven’t read all my football post. Me stating we need better execution on the basketball team is no different then my post stating better execution on the football team.
I do have development issues with boynton. Guys who he has had should be better after 3 or 4 years. And , I dnt mean getting better because their stats are better with more playing time.

I put my 2 cents into a couple of post. But I guess if u want 300 posts a week I could comply. :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::hugs::hugs::hugs::innocent::innocent::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::scream::scream::scream::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

Is this where I should be happy with an overtime road win.

For as much as you think joe is a moron you seem to act the exact same way towards the basketball team.

1 Like

Look u guys got happy feet last year. I am not going to act like Joey. But, I dnt see why I cannt say a comment. When I was not on board. I can say at least they didn’t let this one slip away

At least football didn’t let the Missouri State or Tulsa or Boise State games slip away.

1 Like

I didn’t know boynton had multiple players hurt and lower level of talent. I’m sorry everything will be great.