Five Thoughts on the Oklahoma State-AJ Ferrari Situation

Originally published at: Five Thoughts on the Oklahoma State-AJ Ferrari Situation | Pistols Firing

On the timeline, the accumulation and more.

1 Like

Tuff stuff. Ive met him he seemed cool. But, you just never now. We know he is wired up. Its just sad

1 Like

The only chance OsU has to put a quality guy at 197 is for that guy to realize AJ is gone and thus he can be a star at OsU, so he enters the transfer portal and comes to Stillwater. Otherwise, I agree with the fans who think that this coming season will be mediocre again without AJ’s points. Hopefully, as the seasons go forward, recruiting will somehow move up a level. We have good dual match teams but not good enough to contend for a national championship. This coming season we have Daton Fix and Plott to count on for a lot of tough wins in difficult matches. After them, who else is at that level of talent?
I also wonder if any of AJ’s problem behaviors after his accident might have been due to head trauma from the accident? Just giving him the benefit of doubt if there was a night and day change in his behavior after the accident. But if was acting like a pompous jerk before the accident, then all bets are off.

2 Likes

Gold digger lurking?

His antics that he showed told me something was not right upstairs.

1 Like

More likely the embarrassment all over Stillwater finally crossed the line.

Ran into him several times around town. Never once was he anything but cordial and repping the Pokes.

1 Like

Lucky you. Not everyone’s experience.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeWRl-dOpPa/

1 Like

I was 18 once,you have this built in idiot mode.
With his ego its multipled. Not sick up for him. But how many in the general student body has a similar post.

He was lucky to be alive. Or,with a manslaughter.
I do wonder what if any charges were made.

I hate to get into sexual asualt Deals but he is have problems with his ego

2 Likes

He’s about to be 21 and getting dumber not smarter as one would hope.

And again, that’s just one example. You can see people claiming he has also texted minors and in general been a creep.

2 Likes

A good friend of mine who wrestled was never a fan of AJ. I never got it, until after the accident. The kid showed NO humility whatsoever. If you saw some of the stuff he tweeted on Twitter you knew where his head was at, not much of which was good. Going off on other wrestlers about stupid, petty stuff, when he should’ve just overlooked it. Going after a HS wrestler who beat his brother in a summer tournament. Just not a good look period.

I hope for the best for the kid but if true about the rape or sexual molestation, whatever it is, he’s in deep doo-doo!

2 Likes

Any idea who JB is that one of the girls on there responded with? Something about AJ disrespected JB.

1 Like

Jordan Burroughs. Ferrari tried to trash talk him on Twitter. That’s the kind of ego he had–he tried to trash talk the most decorated American wrestler (besides his coach) ever.

3 Likes

Egomaniac !! I’ve seen too many clips of him going off over petty chit, and read the trash talk with Burroughs…. Talented , sure could have been a 5 time champ if he had any humility. Not going to put all the blame on him, surely his parents could see the problems unless they are jerks like him. I really hope bhe gets an awakening, if not enjoy the WWE or whatever he is signed to

3 Likes

Appreciate it. Crazy AJ talking smack about Burroughs, what a doofus. That ego is out of control, thus why we are talking about him and his current problem.

2 Likes