Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/fondest-memories-of-my-life-mike-gundy-discusses-oklahoma-state-on-tnt/
‘Excited about Oklahoma State right now and what they’re doing.’
I know those who’ve felt entitled to comments from Gundy must finally be at peace.
Seriously, though, appropriate comments from him and seemingly genuine. The orange tie was a nice touch.
I’ve bee one that’s been irritated by the lack of comment by Mike but I have l liked what he’s said in the short videos I have seen from his broadcast today. Hopefully he is able to get his statue later this year.
Watched a little bit of Gundy on TNT and I thought he did really well. He could have a really good 2nd act on TV
Very cool! Glad to see that. Hoping we can bury any hard feelings and move on. Build the statue!
GO POKES!!
Yes, I bet they’re fully appeased and will never mention it again.
Just kidding. We’re going to get “took him long enough” and “it took him a year to come out and say he loved his school” or “he didn’t say enough” or whatever the next thing is.
I’ve never mentioned it and never cared. He doesn’t owe OSU anything and OSU doesn’t owe him anything. Gundy’s history and I’m glad we’re past him.
Well, I approve of 2/3 sentences, so that’s probably the best comment you’ve ever made.
All time Big 8 leader in passing yards!
I’m just glad we’re back to winning conference games again. It was just time to move on and I think most reasonable people would agree. Good for him. He seems like he’s in a happy place now, and so are we
.
I’m out on rhe statue.
Cool. Stay petty.