Football 2020 Season

1 Like

Regardless of truth, this is just absolutely killer for OSU right now

3 Likes

Three is WAY better than two.

1 Like

It is sad that Gundy was bullied because of a t shirt. Because an obscure news site criticized blm. I believe Black Lives Matter but will never support an organization that bullies, loots and hurts people. Antifa and BLM are doing a lot of damage to this country right now. Over 700 cops injured. Multiple cops dead and 1 on life support. It’s sad that if anyone criticized a far left organization like BLM then you are automatically racist. People should be pushing back(with criticism not violence) against BLM and Antifa. Again I believe Black Life’s Matter. I do not believe BLM is above real criticism.

2 Likes

Yes and no. Most will realize it’s a case of he said he said. It will quickly fade from headlines so hopefully the changing of the Cowboy culture to be more friendly to all will over ride any flash in the pan stuff like this. Though to be honest I could see all of this as the beginning of the end for Gundys tenure. But more so from Gundy being tired of dealing with all this and deciding he has made enough money. Win the conference and I could see him riding off into the sunset.

You think I’m doing damage to this country?

Do you support killing cops, rioting, looting and hurting innocent people? Do you support burning businesses?

Your lumping in opportunist, those who are taking advantage of the movement to steal and commit violence. There are plenty of peaceful protesters in the movement who just want change.

2 Likes

Interesting that you single out Antifa and BLM but don’t call out any other groups causing harm.

1 Like

What other groups are rioting and looting major cities all around the country?

Take this someplace else…out of the “Football 2020 Season” thread. Thanks in advance!!

20 Likes

There’s a specific thread dedicated to pissing and moaning about politics. Move along please.

11 Likes

None of this is what Black Lives Matter is about.

2 Likes

Again… this is Football Season 2020 thread!!!

6 Likes

I tagged the guy in the politics thread but football is no longer a safe space.

1 Like
7 Likes

Most coaches accounts are run by staffers- as with high any “high profile” twitter accounts

Always beating me in one thread or another lol. Anyone have ESPN+ is there more?

Ha!!! I do but I think that’s all of it. Maybe a longer profile piece out tomorrow.

1 Like