Football 2020 Season

He is a sales rep for BSN Sports. Sells workout equipment, apparel, custom stuff to high schools and colleges.

He’s also gotten bigger, if that was possible. Dude is a brick wall.

2 Likes

Dr. Fauci says the NFL will need to have a “Bubble” system like the NBA is planning to do since it appears COVID is going to pop off until who knows when.

That same article says, " it is unclear how college teams could do the same on university campuses."

I still think there is a reasonable chance we don’t have CFB this year. Or if we do it’s a limited number of games with some teams even sitting it out, I just don’t see how you can keep that many players COVID free for 4-5 months.

Good question. Possibly, but we don’t have much public access to players right now anyway. Nobody does. And I wouldn’t think many recruits are surveying and evaluating the digital media landscape with a ton of vigor, but it’s certainly possible that a few of them do and tell others to not talk to us.

Again though, should the players not be glad they were given an opportunity to speak up here? Is that not how it went down? Am I oversimplifying this?

7 Likes

With Sam Mayes telling his story about Gundy in 2004. Then the 1989 rehash of the Colorado game. He is talking about Oklahoma State right now on the radio, and it’s Bad. This isn’t over, the more things are said OSU if Gundy is the coach.

Kyle have you talked to anyone around Stillwater after the recent accusations from 30 years ago. Could the fire him with cause on this if they wanted to.

Agreed, fans need to start preparing for the worst case scenario - no fall sports. I can definitely see that happening.

1 Like

Who is talking on the radio right now about Oklahoma state.

I lost my eyes in the back of my head somewhere they rolled so hard.
5h9WMcOWnx7hu

1 Like

I have not. And while it’s certainly not nothing, I get a little hesitant to cover something that did or did not happen 30 years ago.

9 Likes

One last question and then I am going to watch Rickie on pgatour live at harbor town. If Gundy is fired or basically forced to resign in the next few weeks. Do you think that that site will get any backlash.

Hopefully the backlash will be that you finally let it go

10 Likes

Like…seriously, why do you ask these questions that you know the answer to already? Stop playing dumb, your act is getting old, really really quick.

8 Likes

If Gundy is fired how do you think this football program will do, if your OSU fan do you want to go back to the Bob Simmons days.

He told a story about 2004 on the franchise. He has been telling the same story for the past three days. He also went on a news station in Tulsa and talked. He is upset that OSU hasn’t contracted him. The taste for Gundy in his mouth is so bad right now. As it Should be with that statement that was said.

By the way KP your boy Rory is having a rough morning.

Our site? I mean, you all are on Twitter … what do you think?

11 Likes

Fantastic, first story I see on ESPN is “Gundy accused of using racial slur in 1989.”

If this becomes the first of a couple stories in the national media, his goose is cooked.

4 Likes

He addressed it in 89, but if he doesn’t address it again… I honestly think OSU is going to be forced to do something.

Right, it just becomes untenable to keep him on from the University’s perspective, too much really bad attention

1 Like

ESPN pretends to do OSU a solid with the inside access scoop, but actually burns the program to the ground in light of new events and re-surfacing past transgressions.

3 Likes