Football 2021 Offseason Thread

And why is that? If Trace is that good, why is Brock Martin eating into his playing time? Brock isn’t very good.

Also Jayden Jernigan who started many games as a freshman will be back next year.

2 Likes

We will have depth for sure, but will it make the unit gooood? I don’t think so. We will be adequate and won’t be a weakness. We just dont have any consistent playmakers anywhere along the line.

1 Like

I think Brock is a very good contain DE. He’s improved a lot.

3 Likes

Holmes is coming back.

I agree. Plus, I also think Ford is legit and even he great ones can be schemed against at times to make them disappear. I don’t think CB is the biggest worry though as I think it’s the LB crew, but the DL can make both the LBs and CBS look better.

4 Likes

I keep thinking today is Sunday. My body can’t come to terms with it being Wednesday.

5 Likes

Yay, we get to read his name on the back of his jersey for another season.

2 Likes

Are we sure we can’t convince him to not do that?
I kid, but I really hope we see him get burned less next year.

1 Like

He would make a decent backup corner, but definitely hope that he gets pushed to become better by either coaching or another player.

3 Likes

Steelers going all in with OSU :joy:

8 Likes

Yes please!

2 Likes

Listening to Traber for the first time in months. Remembering why I stopped listening to him smh🤦🏼‍♂️

3 Likes

Boy i bet thats a show. What did he say, burn it down?

This. I’m feeling really good about the defense. They need to string together a complete season, but if this season was any indicator, we have a good thing developing.

2 Likes

You have inside info here? Just curious as I have not seen this anywhere else.

I turned on the franchise before the game yesterday (by chance) and no osu talk. I didn’t wanna leave my podcasts anyways, jerks.

1 Like

Pretty sure Marshal L reported it last night. I will look for the tweet again.

1 Like

I believe we get new uniforms next season.

3 Likes

Death to the grays I hope!

2 Likes