Football 2021 Offseason Thread

That’s a loser mentality and we expect more out of you here at PFB+

3 Likes

More of this! Gundy is showing he’s willing to listen and adjust when needed. I don’t think he should be in charge of handling alumni involvement, but before last summer it didn’t seem like anyone was even making an attempt at it.

16 Likes

A guy that has done some work for me played football at OSU. He said he was going to Stillwater for a golf tournament and to watch the spring game. This must be what he was talking about.

8 Likes
6 Likes

Expect more out of football from the place that… can’t cover football.

5 Likes

The content we have needed.

5 Likes

Multiple Wins vs OU since 2010:

Kansas State - 4
Texas - 3
Baylor- 3
Oklahoma State - 2
Iowa State - 2
Texas A&M - 2

That’s it. We aren’t the only ones with an OU problem.

2 Likes

Per o’colly, masks are still required for the Spring Game.

I bet most don’t even wear them.

See y’all there!

Orange by 90!

2 Likes

Sorry, bro. It’s coming. Losing to Baker hurt infinitely worse than losing to Rattler. Wonder why Lincoln Log doesn’t use Gundy’s stupid “15 games to see real improvement” theory?! If Gundy was right, how come Rattler started the season like a house on fire? Then cooled off, took a benching, and improved at the end of the season…all in LESS than 15 games.

We did at the Texas game last year. Will again this year for spring game. If we have to wear masks to get in, so be it. Been doing it for over a year now. After May 25, hopefully Stilly drops the mandate.

I don’t even know. Have there been regular alumni events like this in the past?

Just the ones who have had to suffer with it for the longest. And who continue to watch others in position of power accept it. We’re the ones who hear about it the most from the Goon fan base and media and players and coaches. And that’s why some of us like myself are sick to death of the whole “we’re not the only ones with an ou problem.” mindset.

1 Like

I’m not accepting it at all. I’m just stating that other than 2012 and 2013, they’ve really just been the better team. It happens.

Feels like most of the crowd today are going to be former players or recruits, which is really cool.

11 Likes

:raising_hand_man:t3: Me too with kiddos.

Is the spring game on TV?

Radio only

Station?