Football Recruiting Thread

It’s a term that’s morphed beyond twitter. Means talking about someone without mentioning them. Means you tried to claim high ground, while sneaking in shots.

1 Like

Haha ya. I think his brother coaches at NEO so he naturally had two of their players rated as five stars. I’m not certain of this though.

LOLOLOL
Can I sue @kyleporterCBS for copyright infringement or something? :rofl: :rofl: :nerd_face:

3 Likes

This is why the @ button is so crucial!!

4 Likes

seems like the PFB recruiting articles have gone 100% the other way on almost being too positive!

I love it.

4 Likes

Gym rats?

1 Like

Fastidious and internecine both used in the same week. We gotta be careful with our big words or we’ll chase @ScottCorken away. :rofl:

11 Likes

Coach on the field really. Just plays the game the right way. Brings that lunchpail. He’s always the first one in and the last one out. Coaching is in his future. Not necessarily the most naturally skilled, but gets the most out of what he has.

3 Likes

My vernacular is…guhd.

1 Like

I have literally never heard of those words.

5 Likes

Me either and I like to think of myself as educated…

5 Likes

I done gone to college and everything

1 Like

But have you seen them? Like in a book?

2 Likes

A what?

2 Likes

Even graduated!

2 Likes

This made me laugh.

1 Like

@PutACorkenIt and @ScottCorken never fail me. I throw a fastball and you guys knock it out of the park.

Edit… add @Marmaduke57 to the list

2 Likes

I’d like to start by thanking my parents and coaches… I want to thank the Good Lord for the blessings (or lack thereof) He bestowed upon me to get me to this point in my life. I have been training for almost 3 decades in the art of dumbassery and it is an absolute privilege to be using my talents in a place such as The Chamber. With that being said, I have signed a contract extension which will keep me here for at least one more year. Thank you again!

9 Likes

Zach is RA’s son.

2 Likes

You got a contract?

2 Likes