Football Recruiting Thread

Two months of no sports and a bunch of wise cracks…

1 Like

You didn’t?

4 Likes

I need a better agent…

2 Likes

You’re in luck. slides over card let’s get negotiating.

4 Likes

FIFY

7 Likes

And to think other people are paying for the privilege of seeing all of our dumbassery! Now that’s a business model.

7 Likes

This is the best part. People are paying to read my bad jokes and hot takes. I FEEL SO ALIVE.

6 Likes

Lame takes. FIFY

2 Likes

OSU will win the big 12 this year.

How lame are they now?!?!

2 Likes

Yes because you didn’t say Hubbard was going to win the Heisman while running for 2500 yards and 33 TDs.

2 Likes

While Wallace goes for 1700 yards and another 13TDs, winning the biletnikoff. And KHP wins the Thorpe

3 Likes

Questions already in Ft Worth:

https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/mac-engel/article242651876.html?

1 Like

Chuba’s is the same way. 247 had him like 175 spots higher.

The Oregon 100% crystal ball if fun

Auburn had a guy named Tim Horton recruiting a Canadian and couldn’t close.

10 Likes

Today is a giant day on the recruiting front for 2021 for the Oklahoma State and the Big XII.

Why do you say that, because of Oliver?

Not just Oliver, there are a lot of recruits committing today and this weekend. Basically, if it goes as expected the rivals will have an incredible haul come Monday. I am hopeful that with Oliver it can start a snowball effect for our class.

1 Like

Got it. Will keep an eye out.

1 Like

question @kyleboone or @kyleporterCBS I know you all don’t get much from anyone in the football department. Have you heard if they are doing this virtual visits that some programs are doing? I have seen a lot of graphics from different schools, but nothing from Oklahoma State.

1 Like

Can’t say with 100% certainty but they almost assuredly are, yeah. But they can’t (legally) publicize that and recruits probably aren’t out bragging about virtually visiting OSU in the same way they are with, say, Alabama or Georgia.

1 Like

Gotcha, thanks.