Football Recruiting Thread

In 30min we will find out if OU gets the #1 WR and the #1 QB. The rich get richer I guess it the phrase.

There it is. Mario Williams to OU

Gundy just posted his stampede tweet. I wonder who ever it could be?

2 Likes

If we get a defensive stud, I will be ecstatic.

8 Likes

I didn’t see anything on Caleb Williams announcing today

There was a fake account saying he was committing today but think he squashed that.

1 Like

I think he announces later, because he has some sort of deal with a vlog or something. It is basically known by all in the recruiting world though that Mario and Caleb are like a package deal. Where one goes the other goes. Maybe we get lucky and Caleb goes someplace else and Mario decommits LOL.

Tell me if you’ve heard this one before, big time in state linebacker commits to OSU, then flips as soon as OU decides to call. Fingers crossed Oliver isn’t a Draper or a Walker.

1 Like

I have been saying this… I really hope he stays if they do offer. From Boones talk with him he sounds like he has done his homework and everything and really thought about it. I guess they may not matter when the instate Blue-Blood calls you (which they haven’t…yet)

I wish Rivals’ OSU coverage was more prominent. In all the media availabilities I’ve went to over the past six years, I don’t know that I’ve ever seen a Rivals guy.

1 Like

Same, I believe it was RA right? You look at any other school and its like coverage out the wazoo (cant believe I just said that word at my age) This is why I come to PFB because its the ONLY source that does it the way I wanna see it… In my face LOL.

Not a threat to flip. He and and Shettron (4 star 2022 WR from Santa Fe) have be working out with Trace and Bundage. Oliver has been decided for over a week now. Glad it’s finally happening for everyone to see. Could be an even bigger one coming this weekend. :eyes:

46 Likes

HES BACK!

15 Likes

Glad to have you back. I sure hope so, we need some momentum.

6 Likes

Guess who’s back, back again
Shady’s back, tell a friend
Guess who’s back, guess who’s back?
Guess who’s back?

8 Likes

I thought about just dropping “I’m back” in honor of The last dance lol

15 Likes

Yeah, but that’s too close to “We’re baack”.

6 Likes

Could of went with,“People of Pistols Firing Blog, I have returned.”

Little ode to Mcarthur

1 Like

unfortunately that reference would have gone over my head. And I really like history! :laughing:

2 Likes

What does this mean

2 Likes