Football Recruiting Thread

At DLine or in general?

Oh I agree but it was a good read

If it’s DLine I have one they really like and it’s reciprocated but I can’t disclose right now out of respect for the young man.

4 Likes

Just Hoping the qb you want isn’t the kid from Jones…

Just out of curiosity. You don’t think that kid would be good enough?

Sorry if that reads as a slight at you or the kid. No disrespect Intended to the kid or to you, but I wouldn’t be ready to hail him our next savior yet; but I welcome you to change my mind!

I’m here for playground put downs with ar1.

1 Like

I accused him of being Wickline. I’ll check back tonight!

6 Likes

As of today…up from a National Rank of 72 and 10th in the Big 12(10) thanks to the Collin Oliver commitment.

the QB I want next year

Wow, did HH just out himself as HCMG and admit that Gunnar is his top QB target for 2021??

8 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

AJ Green would put us in the 50’s. Then Valdez maybe 40’s.

Valdez, worries me a little bit LOL. I feel like he is more of a TT guy. I think they will be coming hard core now that they lost Henry to Houston.

If both of those guys committed today it looks like it would put us 51st in the country and 8th in the Big 12. To say we are slow off the blocks this year is an understatement.

Who did the Avengers promo video ?

Oklahoman ranked Ty Williams as #5 player in Oklahoma.

7 Likes

Marshall Levenson

3 Likes

I find it pretty hilarious that people think this considering the backlash we had for taking down comments from the front-facing portion of our site. (Not that I necessarily disagree.) But this is basically the only reason we did that.

7 Likes

My opinion has changed on the free forums.

2 Likes

For sure. And that’s basically what the comments section on the page had become, unfortunately. Half trolls, half bickering.

5 Likes