Football Recruiting Thread

I’m just glad I’m not having to recruit 17/18 yr old kids to the sh*t show going on in Boone Pickens Stadium right now

3 Likes

OSU just offered 2021 OT Enrique Cruz out of Illinois. 247Sports rates him as a four-star, but his offer list isn’t all that impressive.

5 Likes

As much as I’ve harped on offer lists, 247 ranking the kid a four-star is nothing to sneeze at, even with a poor list.

Edit: And Syracuse, Arizona State, Mississippi State, Indiana, Louisville, Memphis, West Virginia, and Utah is a pretty darn good list, in retrospect!

Edit edit: Sniped by JustGary!

7 Likes

When looking at his Twitter timeline, he has offers from Mississippi State, AZ State, Utah and WVU. So that’s better than some we’ve seen.

Also Carthage College

3 Likes

You don’t think Carthage is a solid offer?

3 Likes

I mean, that went without saying. Good luck beating them out for a recruit.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m just saying usually four-stars have a lot of the big boys that have offered. Just from watching his highlights, he is a little undersized right now, but sheesh can he move. Him plus Rob Glass could be a dream.

3 Likes

My expectations have been set to low. I’m glad when I see other P5 offers on the list. Don’t care who they are. :rofl:

Of course, now that we have offered, the blue blood offers will start rolling in. Expect one from Underwood at any moment, just cuz.

10 Likes

You’re like a fortune teller or something.
Bama offers

2 Likes

2 Likes

Dude, it’s coming down to Carthage College and us.

2 Likes

Amen to that

Crickets

1 Like

Well… Haven’t you heard…

Ha good response @leecothran

Donovan Stephens is trending well. Should be added to commit list on 8/9.

13 Likes

I wouldn’t hold out a ton of hope on Diggs. Pretty strong buzz going around that he’s Notre Dame-bound.

He is the best of the RB group we were looking at IMO.

Diggs to Notre Dame.

2 Likes