Football Recruiting Thread

That’s just to throw everyone off the scent .

2 Likes

Just looked, he’s changed his picture to all black. Also, if we’re going to overly look into things, his pinned tweet is him in Stillwater, so let’s just say we’re all good here.

2 Likes

We got him no questions!
fV2maQ4MAyUxrZWHEi

1 Like

Arkansas. That effing school drives me crazy. I hate them more than a couple schools even in the Big 12.

5 Likes

Not sure we had a spot for him. We already have 4 WR’s in the barn.

3 Likes

Wait, so the number one receiver prospect in the state of Oklahoma just picked Arkansas over us? That’s crazy.

3 Likes

Hmmm…the sarcasm is juuuusssstttt off radar…

My take did not age well . Was he recruited as WR ?

Here’s my next bad take- see ya after next season !

Notice I didn’t say next year . I’ve got a sinking feeling and it ain’t bc of the keystones .

Wasn’t Stephens being recruited as a DB vs Receiver?

If he was, we already have 4 DB’s committed. Either we are full, or we just got beat by Arky again. It is disappointing to lose another very talented in state kid to a bottom rung SEC program.

2 Likes

Hate to say it, but we just got beat. He’s a good enough kid that we’d make room.

2 Likes

Hate to think about really but how do think our recruiting would be if we were in the SEC?

1 Like

Bottom third. Easy. I am pleased with this group in general (although I’ve heard disheartening whispers about a certain 4-star safety) but we don’t recruit for crap vs. the SEC.

I haven’t done the research but is the bottom 3rd better or worse than what we’ve been doing lately?

It’s not better, as far as I know.

Went ahead and looked it up…

Good looking out and I wasn’t wrong. We were above Vandy and Mizzou. That was it. One behind Baylor for 5th in the Big 12.

Boo :unamused:(about whispers)

This is the real reason. Taking 5 receivers would be stupid.

What’s the backstory on Kendal Daniels? We didn’t make his top 5? I would find it hard to believe we didn’t at least call the #1 OK recruit

1 Like