Football Recruiting Thread

Thanks for doing this, it is really helpful

A few observations:

1. If you believe in my theory that 247 is good and 247C is bad, then more green is a good thing.
  2. I think the fact that even the players in red only have a small variance between rankings (the light red/pink players) is a good thing. Would indicate that the class is full of properly ranked players and lacks overrated ones. (most people look at 247C rankings and draw their opinion from them)
  3. Average class 247 ratings increased from 0.8585 in 2020 to 0.8670 in 2021. These are best year over year indicators because the player rankings are dependent on the talent staying the same each year, which it certainly doesn’t. The player ratings stay constant year/year, albeit with a lot of subjective interpretation attached to it.
  4. This list isn’t perfect. Going back 2020, 2 of the bottom 3 players in dark red were Cade Bennett and Mason Cobb, 2 players that should certainly be considered high potential/potential 2021 impact players.
9 Likes

I used to pay for RA’s stuff. He over promises and under delivers with the constant teasing of information. Couple that with the low quality writing and editing, and I dropped it for PFB.

4 Likes

Four hours until the greatest commitment video EVER.

12 Likes

Times like this are when I wish HH was still around, he would have hyped this up for weeks and just ate all of this up

1 Like

You might be setting yourself up for disappointment haha

3 Likes

Ha! Yeah, I should’ve add the sarcastic emoji after it. I am excited but the buildup is a little much. I’m excited about Rangel though. I think he’s a good get for us under the circumstances.

2 Likes

Haha not that it won’t be a solid commit or anything. I’m sure we will all be happy with it. I doubt it all had to do with a graphic for this long of a wait so take it for what it’s worth!

Not sure that’s a RA quote. It’s not 3 miles long…

4 Likes

Nine minutes according to apple time…

Welp…

9 Likes

Omg, that’s the coolest graphic I’ve ever seen!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart::heart::heart::heart:

9 Likes

Is “336 Edits” supposed to be taken literally? or?

8 Likes

Version 336

4 Likes

Adam, how would you rank Spencer, Sam Illingworth and Rangel as prospects? Also, would you rate them all 4*'s?

4 Likes

EXCLUSIVE!

6 Likes

Why do people do this? We have one four star committed in this class. A top 10 recruiting class in February means nothing. Pokes Report is a :clown_face: show.

6 Likes

I mean why not do it?

Gotta enjoy it while it lasts!