Football Recruiting Thread

Also there is a list that a reporter put together themselves but is behind a paywall on another site unfortunately.

1 Like

Who’s the Baylor TE that someone said might flip?

Kaian Roberts-Day I think? He’s a top 400 recruit.

3 Likes

I gotcha, for some reason I thought they got field access and such with current and or former players, just not coaches. Maybe it will help with having 200+ former players attending as well.

1 Like

Yep, listed as a DE but is being recruited as a cowboy back.

5 Likes

“Recruited as little-used Tight End”

Fixed.

9 Likes

If that’s the guy, I’m HAPPY to be wrong!

Oh baby. He’s their top recruit. Let’s go McEndoo and Co.

2 Likes

Just a 6th lineman.

2 Likes

Feel like we might see a flip pretty soon after the spring game. His recent Twitter activity is all OSU. He has RTed Braylin Presley, Jordan Crook and McEndoo in the last few days.

10 Likes

He also went back to Garret Rangel’s commitment tweet from February and liked that too. I wonder what the Baylor fans are thinking right now.

11 Likes

He’s got a Bama offer. Why is he not upgraded to a 4 star yet?

1 Like

Unfortunately they just won a natty in basketball, so they probably aren’t even concerned with football yet :confounded:

9 Likes

Don’t forget about Charlie and Tracy Moore.

2 Likes

You’re joking, right?

1 Like

Yes I know, just thought it was pretty cool to see how interested a lot of these guys are to pay their own way and check it out before their officials in June.

3 Likes

Anyone know if we’re still in on Chris McClellan, DT from Owasso?

I know that he is blowing up like crazy after the last camp. If we aren’t, or haven’t talked to him that would be crazy. We could mark him up as a blue blood for sure though. Unless he wants to stay close to Tulsa and home…

1 Like

This is exactly what a flip looks/feels like. This kid is excited to be in Stillwater.

20 Likes

His 247 profile lists him as a WDE, but his twitter bio says ATH/TE and McEndoo is recruiting him. Seems like this kid wants to play TE, but is being recruited as a DE. Hope it works out for him. And us.

8 Likes