Football Recruiting Thread

I hope if we get a dynamic TE that we actually use him.

6 Likes

This kid is going to be electric isn’t he!

12 Likes

I’m here to watch some halfback passes in BPS

6 Likes

Maybe they are just now making it official, but I’m pretty sure this has been known for a while. The Twitter guy acts like it was earth shattering news.

3 Likes

The Arky fans are piiissseeeddddd, look at some of the responses (we would be too):

How much help does Rattler need?!? Do these WRs know only a few of them can be on the field at once? I don’t understand how they keep convincing them that there’s room for them.

2 Likes

I just wonder why these guys don’t consider OSU, given we have three Biletnikoff’s in the last 11 years (two for one guy, but still).

Of course, in Mike Woods’ case, there was definitely tampering.

3 Likes

I don’t think we had any spots for WR at this time. We are actually pretty stacked there so not sure we went after any of these guys.

3 Likes

“made free”

:woozy_face:

6 Likes

Yeah…

Looks like the commits at the spring game did some recruiting :eyes:

15 Likes

The official Gundy tweet. If I had to guess, Kaian Roberts-Day or Avyonne Jones. With that said, I don’t know for sure.

7 Likes

Hoping for KRD

1 Like

247 says Avyonne Jones committed today, so I guess him!

Jones it is.

13 Likes

I know he’s not ranked very high, but he honestly has a pretty good offer list so maybe he’s better than his ranking indicates.

8 Likes

That’s exactly what I was thinking.

2 Likes

Pretty good HS, for sure.

1 Like

Good get, offer list tells me all I need to know. And, he is our lowest rated commit.

3 Likes