Football Recruiting Thread

Bahahahahah…I love you man, you’re great.

No that needs to be your new name. JustGary.

2 Likes

It’s ok if you want to be JUST Gary and wear tube socks and jean shorts… All are welcome here

You only love me because I account for at least half the “likes” on your posts.

1 Like

And crocks

2 Likes

1 Like

More of a khaki shorts with black dress socks kind of guy. :rofl:

2 Likes

FIFY

2 Likes

I’m so glad I know what that means now.

4 Likes

You changed your name! Best day on the forum thus far, what with this and the insanity in the Dunn thread. It’s like everyone has lost their mind in a good way.

6 Likes

Ok, thinking with no #sauces or anything. Does anyone think that there is a correlation between having a smaller number of HS signees and being more active in the transfer portal?

My guess is they learned from last year, and are taking advantage of it.

1 Like

Yes in fact I have been meaning to go see our actual player counts but have not gotten around to it. In other words who counts forward, current and backwards toward which year.

3 Likes

A 2-prong ‘attack’ would be good. If you don’t have the resources to knock down the door, you need to spend some resources in figuring out how to go around.

1 Like

Decided I would just roll with it. Will admit it’s better than gary1. :wink:

4 Likes

Do we have any details on why Kasey Dunn is expected to stay now?

I assume $$$$$$ and co-OC.

Interesting… I have been out of the loop the past few days.

I think they know they can win in the transfer market… So they are looking to fill immediate needs with those guys, and since they count against the class they are hedging… But with the early signing period I don’t think they would be mad to see all 25 sign in November.

3 Likes

This is an interesting point about numbers. I’ve said this before, but lose 4-5 in the portal. Take 4-5 transfers with 1 or 2 years left. Only able to sign 25 per. The bucket starts to leak faster than you can fill it. The NCAA is going to have to address this eventually.

1 Like