Football Season Rhythms

Im so excited for Boise next year. Probably going to make it a week long trip and do Salt Lake as well.

1 Like

My best buddy lives in Sandpoint so I’ll visit him. And if it’s Labor Day then I’ll do my Sunday night Dicks trip through Denver on the way back like I did after Corvallis last year :grin:

1 Like

Umm Dicks Trip?

1 Like

Yep! Best place to be on Labor Day weekend. Love Dicks.

1 Like

Best two or three eating places for road games.

4 Likes

10 thoughts post game. Preview the opponent during the week. This week in Cowboy history for us old geezers.

4 Likes

One thing the Alum Association might like is randomly mentioning some cities and where the OSU watch party is. I know this season will be a little awkward with watch party stuff.

You could do it depending on where the Pokes are playing away games.

(In my opinion they’re (Alum Assn.) terrible at it.)

3 Likes

This would be fantastic.

They’re definitely not consistent at it!

1 Like

I don’t know what your availability is but a break down of each side of the ball from the previous OSU game and a cumulative break down of the opponent on each side of the ball. That would be 2-3 very valuable articles each week.

3 Likes

I remember one season you all would pick a random fan of the site to give predictions for the week’s game. I thought that was a cool thing to do and you could it with a random PFB+ member or something.

6 Likes

Thanks for that! Love those ideas.

2 Likes

I’d love to see a playoff odds breakdown starting like halfway through the season or so as well. I think it’d be fun to see y’all utilize 2 or 3 of the simulators/models out there and talk about them.

Impact player profiles would be cool too. Who should we be watching out for on the other team? Is there someone y’all think could have a big game outside of the regulars next week?

1 Like

There were a couple of suggestions for posts like this one, so thought I would throw it in here. :grin:

7 Likes

Nope stop that.

1 Like

Bring back Mrs. Pistols predictions! I think they’re hilarious! Also I second what someone else mentioned about including a random fan from your site in your game predictions. It’s like what ESPN does with their guest picker and it’s great when the guest picker beats out the “full time” sportsing people!

3 Likes
2 Likes

Lol!

My bad, my bad.

1 Like

“I expect OSU to come out aggressive this Saturday and I believe it will be an impressive showing from Jim Knowles and company.”

That’s all I needed to hear. Cowboys by 100!

3 Likes