Former OKC-Area Star Owen Condon Transferring From Georgia

You really dnt care what you say.
7 guys from the portal. How much chit have you talked about us not using the portal.
And again ignoring the 2 wins in the dance, but still think boyton’s one is the best thing since sliced bread.
Coming from a new coach. And isu had 4 wins last year.
You can cry all you want. I’m just using your own words.
I also like how you think the ames win is better the the home lose. They went 1 and 1.
Pathetic joey.

1 Like

We got what? One or two guys from the portal last season in basketball? Iowa State’s coach practically brought in an entire new team and still couldn’t match Boynton in conference play. If Boynton doesn’t get snubbed from the tournament his first year just because someone wants to see Trae Young, then how do you know that team wouldn’t have upset a couple of teams?

I’m not ignoring his two wins in the dance. I think it’s a testament to how good the Big 12 conference really is. We would’ve had 4 teams in the sweet 16 had TCU just held on in OT against Arizona last night. You guys keep giving Boynton chit for not winning enough when he is playing in the toughest basketball conference top to bottom.

Look at the tournament. We are tied with the ACC in college basketball with the most teams in the sweet 16 right now. Boynton’s beat every one of those teams this season with the exception of Kansas.

It’s pretty telling when one coach has to go to OT with you just to get a win, and then the other time they play he gets beat by 17 on his own court (on senior night) and gets held to his lowest point total of the season.

It’s more of a testament of how bad college basketball is these days

1 Like

Joey you still dnt get it. I know we got screwed his first year. I give some breaks to boynton.
But, I’m hear pointing out your silliness. The isu games was 1 win for each. No matter how you cut it. Isu was not the only team that went big in the portal. Tech.
We got 4.
Isu got two upset wins. Without the top player in the nation.
Boynton been here 5 years his teams are still the same.

Your just pathetic

1 Like

So Boynton coaches in a conference that proving to you right now they are probably the toughest conference in the country and you try to downplay college basketball. Then when Gundy can’t win a conference title in the 3rd best P5 conference in the country it’s okay. Because he’s just great. If Gundy went to Ole Miss or Florida he would be lucky to even finish in the top four of the SEC.

Who says you need to bring in the top player in the nation when you bring in seven guys out of the portal and two of them were starters at their previous schools? Dude still couldn’t finish above Boynton in the conference and couldn’t score over 40 points against him the second time they played.

That just tells me LSU and Wisconsin aren’t very good, and you don’t like to admit the fact that Boynton played the toughest schedule out of every Big 12 team this season.

A terrible Iowa state team making the sweet 16 proves my point. Your just trying every way possible to justify boynton as a good coach right now and he’s just really not been that great to this point sorry bud

So you agree that Wisconsin and LSU aren’t any good then? Because you’re the one that says you don’t think the Big 12 is the best basketball conference.

I don’t think it’s the best I think the acc is. No I don’t think Wisconsin or lsu are very good this year.

Lmao just keep those tears and excuses flowing.

1 Like

The only one in tears is the one that disappears for a week after the bedlam game.

If only you would not post when you have nothing to say. That would be all the time.

1 Like

Definitely offer and pursue. We need to keep these Okie boys at home.

1 Like