Former Oklahoma State Defensive End Trace Ford Lands at Bedlam Rival Oklahoma

Yea ain’t that something

2 Likes

While I’m not against the open ability for kids to transfer, I hate that kids can transfer in conference. I recognize that its benefited us as much as its hurt us (Sills from WV for example), but I personally hate it.

1 Like

Sills did want to get a masters that west Virginia didnt offer. Im just saying

2 Likes

Kinda hard to beat them when your players are in bed with them. Hmmmm.

3 Likes

Trace, you’re nothing to me now.

3 Likes

Did anyone attach that to his tweet about transferring to OU? If not, please do!

4 Likes

Oh it’s all over it. That might be the nicest thing on the tweet.

Ford is a hypocrite plain and simple

1 Like

It’s distasteful, but think of it this way: OU has burned a scholarship on our 3rd stringer and someone, should he see the field, we know his strengths and weaknesses better than anyone else.

2 Likes

I’ve heard all kinds of rumors regarding Ford. What is the truth? Why is he so upset?

1 Like

From what little I’ve read Ford was pissed over Gundy not attending a PC that had to do with Ford, plus the doctors said nothing was wrong with his knee. A broken patella isn’t that hard to find and you open yourself up for lawsuits being that negligent. Hard for me to believe that

2 Likes

PC?

Personal Computer
Poke Cowboy
Poke Choke
Perry Como

1 Like

Press Conference?

2 Likes

I’m sure it’s something simple like that, thank you

Perry Como :joy::joy:… that’s good

2 Likes

Shows my age…

2 Likes

Me too :joy::joy:

1 Like

Yea I saw Perry Como and didn’t even dawn on me how old that reference is, everyone knows who Perry Como is right? LOL

2 Likes

Perry Como was born in 1912 and died in 2001 at age 88. He won 5 Emmys from 1955 to 1959. So I would say there are a lot of young people who have no idea who he is.

1 Like