Former Oklahoma State Defensive End Trace Ford Lands at Bedlam Rival Oklahoma

Originally published at: Former Oklahoma State Defensive End Trace Ford Lands at Bedlam Rival Oklahoma | Pistols Firing

Ford lands in Norman.

Disgusting. Lost a lot of respect with this decision.

4 Likes

Nobody else was willing to take a chance on him

1 Like

2 Likes

Lmao keeps getting more embarrassing for the pokes

Good for him. One more step closer to the NFL. Just hope his body can hold up.

Hope he can stay healthy. He’s a good kid…

I wish his NFL future well, not so much in Norman. Ou, still has not addressed their DT issue for next year. They got one guy in the portal and have 6 or 7 leaving……

1 Like

Two ACLs and a busted up patella. What nfl team would take a chance on that?

3 Likes

Ever heard of Alex Smith?

decent comparison but you he was only able to start 6 games and was only average. I guess his point was he’s lost so much of his ability due to injury he may not be NFL material anymore but time will tell of course. You play pretty well at OU you’re gonna get a shot at it.

This also sucks a** as I don’t want to watch him in that ugly crimson and cream.

1 Like

I took this off of Go Pokes, so any idea why he’s pissed ? Two ACLS blown, another injury this year I don’t think anyone made him play hurt

1 Like

Where are the arsonists that want to burn it all down that we haven’t offered portal money ? Awful quite from jug and joy , who isn’t supposed to make a new account so he can bash OSU
You lost a bet squelcher , anti up like a man

1 Like

From the girl who is afraid to bet.
Who’s crying now.

1 Like

Sorry, Trace who?

4 Likes

He never had any of those issues, especially before he was drafted. Try making a reasonable comparison next time.

2 Likes

Hate the idea of Ford in crimson. But, the reality is this: he was third-string with OSU (behind Lacy, Martin, Oliver and Walterscheid).

Hope he cost OU a lot of NIL $$$.

2 Likes

Bet what jug , you and your stooges have that circle before the 1st

1 Like

I hate this but I’ll be surprised if plays a single down for them.

1 Like

6 Likes