Former Oklahoma State Quarterback Ethan Bullock Enters Transfer Portal

Today?

1 Like

What?

1 Like

Jake!! When have I ever just totally ripped on Sanders?

Here’s where you said Casey Thompson was better than Spencer Sanders. BAHAHAHAHA.

1 Like

I didn’t say he was better. I just merely put the stats out there.

Ok, you dishonest prick, here’s where you said he’s Bobby Reid…

2 Likes

Gundy let another get away.

Yeah, Bobby Reid would’ve trounced Notre Dame in the Fiesta Bowl, apparently.

2 Likes

You mean like switzer let Troy get away.

1 Like

Hey Bobby Reid was one hell of a running QB. That’s what you get with them. You design runs for them!!! You don’t keep them in the pocket during a championship game.

Bobby never play in a title game. How does that work out. He would have been hurt anyway.

1 Like

Switzer didnt “let” Aikman get away. Switzer facilitated the move and couldnt have helped more than he did. OU’s roster was better suited for what Holieway did and Aikman was better off somewhere else. Aikman was a Cali kid anyway, so it was as mutual a separation as you could get

Ok lmao. Back in the day, before 85 limit, switzer could hold guys so they wouldn’t play against him.

Switzer had no ambition to guy to a passing offense. Troy was never going to run the wishbone.

But, believe what you need. Switzer couldn’t stop the transfer.

1 Like

So, just so I get your opinion right before I destroy it…are you saying Switzer FOUGHT the Aikman Transfer and was against it?

Let me educate you real quick. At the time of Aikman being at OU, the NCAA was working under the 95 scholarship limit. Its now at 85. Those 10 scholarships werent enough to allow Switnzer to stockpile players like when he got to OU.

Also, you dont have to take my word for it. Just take Troy’s Troy Aikman Still Thanks Barry Switzer for Getting Him to UCLA: ‘I Think Deep Down Barry Felt Bad’ (sportscasting.com)

Look I know you have been gone for awhile but dnt start put what you think I said into it.
READ. I never said once switzer fought to stop Troy.
I know in your small brain you think you can twist a word. Unable to stop something is not the same as to fight for it. If your starting you cramp this early stop and go back to goonville

1 Like

Switzer wasnt able to stop a player from transferring. No coach has that power. Switzer HELPED and FACILITATED the move. I know thats an awfully big word for you, but google it

1 Like

Lol your tge one having problems understanding big words. I said Barry couldn’t stop Troy.
You rewrite the same then tell me I said he fought it.
Stop talking to me. You always put words in that aren’t there, it’s a weakness of people who want to be rite.

Just like you think Barry wasn’t happy about Brent. When he said it on live radio.

I talked about how many 5 star qb riley needs to win. No comment on that.

1 Like

I need you to try here…what do you mean by the Riley QB’s to win? Only this time, type it like IM the dumb one an youre the smart one

One thing your are dumb it’s not a act. How many 5 star riley used last year, not to win the league or a natty. Will he have enough at usc.

You make a big deal out of sarcasm.

1 Like