Former Oklahoma State Quarterback Ethan Bullock Enters Transfer Portal

@joe15 He graduated from Henryetta. His family moved from Cali to Okla in his early teens

1 Like

I’m gonna guess that you are asking why I think they didn’t play hard? You answered your own question. Because they had sights set on the NFL. Some take pride in their product and their legacy to go out and play hard, regardless of the situation and let the other take care of itself. Some choose to throttle it down so they don’t get hurt before they start getting the big paycheck. It happens all the time. Charles Walker was the biggest offender recently in Norman.

I was never impressed with Ethan. For Shane he would had been alright if the line was a bit better. He got his head clocked a few times. You almost need a running or scrambling qb these days because the ways defense has shifted.

2 Likes

I agree he could win one out there with the resources within his own border. Pretty sure I referenced that early on & @robert28 argued it. I don’t know that anyone would say “easily” in that sentence though. Saban will hang ‘em sooner than later. But the SEC isn’t going anywhere. Most people don’t wanna hear it, but I think the separation between the haves and have nots has gotten wider. I know you disagree, which is completely fine.

I do find it pretty comical when an OU fan says how Riley sucks once he leaves but loved him when he was in Norman. And……when fans from opposing teams thought he was dog doo about 6 months ago……& now will call him a great offensive mind

1 Like

No, I said NIL widened the gap. I think the portal closed it, but NIL is probably going to be the larger force.

1 Like

Or if the offensive line can’t protect the pocket.

1 Like

You dnt have to worry about me, I knew riley was a bad coach from before you got on this site.

I could see riley getting a natty in a few years. I dnt see why you dnt think he can when the conference next year. It is the pac 12. Who does he got to beat Utah.

Your comment doesn’t fit.

Joey all u got to do is drop a mill and we can make a fund for linemen

1 Like

Or we could have the HC drop a mil and he can finally have a line that can both pass and rush block for the first time since Joe Wickline.

2 Likes

Blah blah obsession

1 Like

Nice name calling. :roll_eyes:

This dude was not very good which begs the question, which coach thought we should give him a scholly?

1 Like

Good thing Gunnar has wheels, yeah? :sob:

I don’t owe any civility to a troll.

2 Likes

I don’t think I ever called Riley dog doo. I did question whether or not he could run a program. I guess the jury’s still out on that.

1 Like

Gunner can run. He’s very similar to Chelf and Robinson. I’m going to the spring game so I’m interested to see him better in person. I’ve seen his high school highlights.

3 Likes

I know he’s listed as pro style, he can take off. He’s got a very quick step. Clint Chelf wasn’t known to run the ball like he did when he was here till he got his chance to start. I’m not very big pro style fan unless you can get top offensive linemen to be able to compete against consistent winning teams like Alabama, Ohio St, Clemson, Notre Dame, Michigan, and other blue blood schools. Those teams struggle against decent rpo or up tempo teams which is why I prefer that type of offense. I think Alabama may be on our schedule in the coming years I think.

2 Likes

It’s not until like 2028 and 2029. Gunnar will be gone by then. Hopefully Saban is too. :slight_smile:

I thought it was 24 or 25. I might of seen something else. Wishful thinking for both of us on Saban :sob::joy:. He’ll probably coach till the casket drops. Speaking of Saban I’m still kind of curious about that clinic Gundys went to in Alabama. I seen one paragraph about it and that was it.

Your right. Alabama in 2028. It was Arkansas I was thinking then.