Former Oklahoma State Receiver Bryson Green Commits to Wisconsin

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/former-oklahoma-state-receiver-bryson-green-commits-to-wisconsin/

Green will be a Badger.

Better than OU I suppose.

3 Likes

At least he didn’t go to another Big 12 team like the others.

2 Likes

I think Wisconsin just got a USC receiver too so they are doing nicely wide receiver-wise in the portal. Given the amount they usually throw, it is surprising.

3 Likes

This NIL and immediate transfer is killing this game. There is no reason I can see why a WR would choose Wisconsin out of all other schools he could have attended. He would do great wherever he ends up, but why cold weather and a run base offense?

2 Likes

Sure appears Fickell started out quickly from the gates.

2 Likes

They got the smu qb the ex ou guy. Then the got the ou freshman qb. So its enticing for wide outs. Not going to be your grand dads Wisconsin

5 Likes

True, Wiscy did hire Phil Longo, who was pretty close with Mike Leach, does run an air raid attack so that would be enticing for wide outs

2 Likes

Looks like a good fit for him.

True that. My father’s Nebraska either and some of my Nebraska too. Once Ulca and USC get their it’s going be harder for Wisc and Neb have high success. Possibly I could be wrong but with what’s happened I don’t see too many 9+wins or conference championships appearances for them. I feel like Wisc is a below a lateral move and Matt could had waited for a better opportunity to be a king somewhere. Really surprised that Tom Herman hasn’t been picked up by anyone yet that I know of. I feel he was sorta shafted by interference at UT. Next season around college football will be super interesting with some of these high profile transfers and new coaches.

1 Like

He’s gonna definitely have to. I’d bet money he struggles to hit 8-9 wins regularly though. With UCLA and USC coming in. If the pac12 doesn’t get the money they are wanting, wouldn’t be surprised to see Oregon follow over too with even maybe Washington. Those 4 teams in my own opinion have been better consistent winners for years. I’d definitely want to go somewhere to be king with lighter resistance to a path for the CFP and even regular conference championships appearances like the Big12 or Pac12. I wonder if Riley knew that USC was going to the big10 if he’d went to the NFL or stayed.

4 Likes

Wisconsin is a traditional power, and Luke Fickell is now the HC. They’re going to be good.

1 Like

Osu’s nil must be a Snickers bar and a soda. With how well gundy recruits man I think they really need to at lease up it and make it a king size sneakers and large drink.

1 Like

Sanders deal was $400k, in my utmost opinion I wouldn’t complain about that. Man I wish social media and online recruiting tools was better in 2002-2005. I guarantee I would had gotten something and more than just verbal offers. I’m built different than most my belief is go out and get what you can get with realism. If you want more prove and put in more to get it. I was trying to walk on to some D1 schools and had my name out there, I would had like the idea of getting some money for things off campus and transportation but apart of me does feel like things need a limit a little. Definitely a capitalist but everything needs rules because people abuse things and ruin it for everyone else busting their but. Sorry for the long rant it was just on my mind.

2 Likes

Well since our biggest nil guys is a hamburger joint and car dealerships. Just think of all the hamburger and dealerships in ft worth.

We have done good replacing guys, but i still would like to get a true center. Either as a starter or back up. The back ups last there years have been joe and Williams. Unless they think sanders will be a back up. Strong and got size.

1 Like

Agree, but outside of recent moves they’ve never been a WR friendly school. I just think Green could have chosen anywhere, and Wisconsin seems an odd choice (unless you factor in NIL)