Four-Star Forward Justin McBride Commits to Oklahoma State

Originally published at: Four-Star Forward Justin McBride Commits to Oklahoma State | Pistols Firing

The Pokes have the No. 12 class in the country.

1 Like

Now if we can just do something with coaching. I’m glad to see we got a good player but we don’t seem to be able to get anywhere.

3 Likes

I guess its a well rounded class. Does any one know how many scholarships we actually have next year.

I think it’ll work out we lost that kid. We burn 2 scholarships of the 3.

We at four guys now. I hate get to big of a class it ties you down for 4 years. And leaves us to get something in the portal or burn that last scholarship. I know we have a big class leaving. If they all leave

2 Likes

Yea it’s getting time for BB to accomplish something

2 Likes

Nice to see someone who at times can shoot over 50%.
But I don’t seem to be excited about the teams Boynton has been assembling. I think there were high hopes for his tenure that has not manifested. As I said before, I think the coach has the next 2 seasons to show some results, or else he is shown the exit sign. I think the bar for expectations of the entire athletic department has been raised by Chad W. and the new president. They give the impression that they want to put OSU on the map. Gundy voiced that after the victory over Notre Dame. But where are we ever going to find another Eddie Sutton?

2 Likes

Eddie did everything to put OSU on the map, except creating a culture and program that continued at a high level after him. We have been wandering in the woods since.

The next 2-3 years will be the opportunity for Coach Mike to show us he can return OSU to the national stage. He has had barrier after barrier…idiot knuckleheads who thought shooting cars was a great way to advance their careers…the criminal Evans who’s operation took the FBI to discover…an unbelievably harsh NCAA punishment. He’s free now to show what he can produce. I think he will.

4 Likes

Just amazing this guy gets high profile kids to come to the small town of Stillwater over blue bloods and better basketball schools. Must be just a really good recruiter because he has very little money also to compete. Hoping the best for for him.

1 Like

I gave up my season tickets. There are numerous factors though. The three hour one way drive, the cost of fuel is through the roof and the mileage it puts on a car. To me, Boyton and company just let them play street ball with very few designed plays.

1 Like

I don’t know if we will ever find another Eddie. I think Sean has had quite a lot to do with the rise of Texas Tech. I don’t know if bringing him back would settle well with some people. I think he has a little more experience and has straightened his life up. I believe in second chances and maybe oSu should look his way in the future.

1 Like

There have been a bunch. Still, with the loss of a scholarship.

1 Like