Four-star RB, Former UCLA Commit Deshun Murrell Sets Commitment Date

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/four-star-rb-former-ucla-commit-deshun-murrell-sets-commitment-date/

OSU remains in the mix to land this stud ball-carrier.

Well the good news here is Penn State’s season is a LOT worse than ours…

I still see Alton McCaskil is listed as a possible RB for 2021. I have not watched much tape of him or Murrell but my assumption is that we’d be happy with either one, right? McCaskil is a bigger back at 6’1" 200 vs. Murrell at 5’11" 185. Both are bigger and grade out slightly higher than Nixon.

I saw something where this kid supposedly runs like a 4.3 or 4.2 40. If that’s the case we better buy his mom a new car.

1 Like

I say get both.

Thanks for giving his ht & wt. it annoys me when the author omits these facts. It’s one of the few measurables we can qualify.
Merry Christmas.

1 Like

LD Brown missing playing time because of injury is a good reason to come back for one more season. I don’t think he has done enough to impress the NFL yet. I would hate to see him go now and make the practice squad when he could have a better chance of being drafted with another good season.

1 Like

It’d be nice if PFB would attach a recruiting profile on the recruiting blogs. @marshall. And right or wrong, I’d love to see a prediction.

1 Like