Four-Star Running Back Parker Jenkins Announces Commitment Date

Originally published at: Four-Star Running Back Parker Jenkins Announces Commitment Date | Pistols Firing

Jenkins will pick a program Saturday.

1 Like

If my numbers are rite we only have 7 scholarship guys that have to leave. Add barr having to retire. Thats 8. Only a handful off guys could go early. We will have to wait and see who goes to the portal. Gundy has said he doesnt want to kick guys off. Which that can cause troubles. There should be 10 guys leave tho. Just some spots have a log jam. Line is one we have a bunch at red shirt juniors. Some at safety too.

Glass not able to play caused a shortage of rb. We need a guy in this class. Parker i would think is in. There still randall, he has only Visited texas and has be really not do much of anything.

We dnt have alot of guys left that are thinki g about us.
We may get to 15. Were at 87 now with 1 4 star. Parker makes 2. Zane will be one to make 3. A good but small class. With transfer out we could get a nice transfer class.

2 Likes

“At Big 12 Media Days last month, OSU coach Mike Gundy said the Pokes will likely only take four or five more guys in this class, meaning it isn’t going to be a traditional class of 25.”

Hopefully we don’t have a boatload of players hit the transfer portal.

Looks about like every year. Looks like no championships. Maybe next year.

1 Like

Next Year University with head coach Mediocre Mike.

2 Likes

Good morning jug. Your always giving us the same sad line

1 Like

Gundy can’t go over the limit so that’s about the limit for this class Six, seven more hopefully they are straight up players. I’m not like joy and jug thinking the stars are everything…… neither one could tell you a 4 from a 3….

1 Like