Four-Star Wide Receiver Jaden Perez Commits to Oklahoma State

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/four-star-wide-receiver-jaden-perez-commits-to-oklahoma-state/

Another receiver pledges to the Pokes.

1 Like

Nice get !

So what does Dunn do now that he’s got most of this locked up ? Start drawing up new plays ? Move into Gundy’s house ?

4 Likes

Impressive highlights. He’s fast and strong. Lots of yardage after contact. A taller Brendan Presley. At OSU he’ll put on weight and should be a good one. Dunn falters as an OC, but he’s still a great recruiter and receivers coach. Gundy is going to have more input with play calling this coming season. He’s s just as aware of Dunn’s shortcomings as the fans are.
We should expect big things because of Ollie and the receivers. But I don’t have the confidence to say that about Bowman. We’d be awesome if we had a really good QB.

2 Likes

We need to start getting some defense got plenty of lineman and recievers. Remmber we have that morman lineman starting this year.

1 Like

Last year was defensive loaded I think. Not a lot of offensive players. We can always use DL , I think they have several coming in for visits

Hope we hang on to the four WR we have. Should be a good group

2 Likes

That guy and Collin Clay should be eating double teams this year

2 Likes