Frog legs: BBQ vs Breaded

How do we get our 9th win.
Morris in a lil more then a game has well over 500 yards of passing. To go with 100 plus rushing yards.
Doege is the best pass this year, but no legs. Will the defense get 8 more sacks.
Tcu defense has pretty much given everyone over 30 points a game.
What’s the game plan

1 Like

This is going to be Morris’s second start ever and we have more than half a game of film on them to prepare for it. I think that we will be living in their backfield the entire game and making his life hell.

2 Likes

So ur saying BBQ with extreme heat?

I’m saying deep fried.

2 Likes

Whatever the question the answer is go after the qb lol

Tcu could be in for a letdown game after the Baylor win . We’re still focused and gonna do what we do.

SS did well but we can’t turn it over and expect a b12 championship to be in play . Could be wrong and I’d be happy if I were here .

Special teams needs to continue to be on point .

1 Like

I hope for a let down. He came out throwing at manhattan but the game was over. He will be playing his first road game against the paddles.
He is a gun slinger. I listen to the ksu game they were talking about him just throwing it. This is a problem for r defense last years tech game. They had 7 scoring opportunities against Baylor, instead of fg that would have been 49 points.
We can out score them. Morris has legs too.

Two keys to victory:

1. Offense has to sustain drives that will eat up the clock and limit the number of offensive possessions TCU will have.
  2. Defense gets to the QB early and often. Make him see ghosts and hear the footsteps.
3 Likes

I’m glad u didn’t cause us a loss last week.:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::scream::scream::scream::scream::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

Morris will push are secondary.
Warren has been rested Jackson is back.
We should be able to run the ball down there throats.

1 Like

Tech got their coach looks like a nice one.

We got two prime time fox games back to back. Probably a third with ou. R tv numbers will be good. I know there only tcu and tech, but still should be 2 million each. I bet ou is pissed. I wonder what tomato slice is thinking. There just getting ready for sec. Fox is setting us up as their flagship big 12 team.

2 Likes

That’s an interesting take. I’ll have to ponder that

1 Like

Tcu really has nothing to loss. Morris will come out slinging that ball around. We have to get those cb to get pics. Baylor lost recievers in coverage.
We will see two true dual threat qb in 3 weeks.

I like us to win but I think I’ll take TCU and the points.

1 Like

The new tech coach already picked up 3 guys. One we had given a offer to.

Best way to cook frog legs!

1 Like

We got a couple of recruits coming for the game.
Enyce sledge who is a Baylor commit we just gave an offer to. Teammates with Zealanders heard . We must have just seen sledge when scouting heard. I’m suprised heard isn’t coming too.
Xavier brown out of Tyler juco is a lb.
Lineback cb and rb are some of the spots I thought we may try and get a transfer to fill.
Technical ld brown and sterling could get medical redshirt.
We picked up aj brown of jenks as a pwo. He is a defense tackle.

1 Like

Trey Wilson is coming too. An all most 4 star dl. 2023 class. We were his first offer. This will be his second visit. And only visits any where.

2 Likes

It’s funny tramel rote that article about having 2 scholarships left. He is a moron.
Got some nice recruits coming in. I do think we have moved on from desean brown

Let’s get are predictions going