Frog legs: BBQ vs Breaded

Well good news tech has bad run defense too.
So sills was out for this game Danny the center went out at the half. Ld will be at practice this week. The line did great even with the back ups. I can remember a lost yardage play. Joey that was 63 points. That’s the second most in the big 12 this year. Good news the team who gave up the most we will see them next week. 9 wins
I wonder what the committee will say about the game.

Ku just beat Texas. Could the sec say no thanks to ou and Texas. :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::innocent::innocent::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
To bad the two haven’t sign there exit papers we may be stuck with them.

2 Likes

Hahahahaha ducking Texas

2 Likes

Frog legs belong in the trash can just like that TCU team. How they beat Baylor is beyond me.

2 Likes

Called it!

1 Like

Greene is a BIG freshman :flushed:

Must be such a relief for a qb to finally have some consistency at wr.

3 Likes

Sorry I think I burnt ur legs​:leg::leg::leg::leg::bone::bone::bone::boom::boom::boom::boom::rage::rage::rage::rage::triumph::triumph::triumph::scream::scream::scream::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

You must hate fried chicken.

1 Like

I do enjoy some fried chicken. Never had frog legs though. I was just excited about a dominant win with dominant offense and defense at once.

1 Like