Welp… Here we are. LETS GO!!!

13 Likes

OU FANS ARE DOWN BAD :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

E

GO POKES! BEAT TEXAS!

17 Likes

“Texas is our only rivalry” mmmmmmbullshit

15 Likes

I’m going to Arlington and will never scoff at a CCG berth. They’re incredibly hard to come by and impressive no matter how you get there.
Having said that, I dogged on Iowa as the worst 10-win team with a conference championship appearance, and I need to be fair. I feel a bit reticent about this team making the CCG. It’s been a weird and not incredibly pleasant year - with renewed emphasis these last 3 games.
Help me feel better folks.

12 Likes

We play with house money. Let’s make Texas sweat.

14 Likes

One thing is for sure. The weather will be nice at Jerry world next week!

15 Likes

I love pointing this out to my UT brother: We’re 7-3 against them in the last decade.

11 Likes

Blockquote
https://twitter.com/dezbryant/status/1728572852763254797?s=46&t=Kr-MRGz89gYcOODj5y2zpg

Minister of Culture will be there :cowboy_hat_face::no_good_man:

28 Likes

Gundy can let it all hang out next week. Go for it all!!

8 Likes

Next week is a house money game. We’re gonna be something like a 17 point dog.

Lose, and it doesn’t matter because nobody even expected you to make it to the game (except for Josh Pate but ignore that).

Win, and you protect the conference title, you stop Texas from going to the playoffs, and you get to rub it in their face for the rest of time.

15 Likes

Alright, I’m ready. :saluting_face:

4 Likes

Agree :100:. No matter what happens, I’m just going to enjoy the opportunity for our Cowboys. We got the cheap seats but there really isn’t a bad seat in that stadium.

Edit: except for those who were by the goal line in 2021 :wink:

8 Likes

Play to win. Don’t just be happy to be there.

8 Likes

Petition to call this the Nelly Bowl

4 Likes

There’s a precedent. UT was actually huge underdogs to Nebraska in the CCG and won. Not sure what the point spread was, but I’m sure it was double digits.

6 Likes

We can win not because we’re the better team or anything like that, but because this season has made absolutely no sense whatsoever

17 Likes

Despite our overall inferior talent, I feel like we have the potential to win because Mike Gundy has had Texas’s number for quite awhile. I don’t remember him ever saying they were “outplayed and outcoached” when playing Texas.

4 Likes

I’ll never forget Darren Sproles running wild all over OU

6 Likes

Should Ollie play?

What do you mean?

2 Likes