Game Thread: Iowa State šŸ€

Honestly shoulda won by more had we made our FTs

Elite defense

7 Likes

Iā€™d also like it to be known that Iowa State made the tournament at 7-11 in the B12 last year, just food for thought :man_shrugging:

11 Likes

So whoā€™s in charge of figuring out how we are all going to break into Longhorn Network (:face_vomiting:) on Tuesday? Thereā€™s gotta be a free trial out there somewhere.

Edit: Thank goodness they are about to be gone btw. They can take their stupid channel with them.

2 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure that there is a way to access it somewhere out by the Stream to the East of Stillwater.

2 Likes

Didnā€™t get to watch, why did Bryce have 1 shot the entire game?

Foul trouble in the 1st half. Stepped on a teammateā€™s foot in the 2nd and missed the rest of the game.

3 Likes

Hopefully this brings more fans into this arena. Thatā€™s a great win.

3 Likes

So we may be without Bryce and Cisse on Tuesday? Wow things could get ugly. But great fight today by an super under manned team.

MC Iā€™m sure will be ok. He looked fine leaving.

1 Like

Just get to 7-11.

Just because we went 8-10 and couldnā€™t make it :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Coach should not them leave. Free throw practice time!

5 Likes

After some early research itā€™s not looking good for us. We played on LHN Cadeā€™s year and I got a free trial with sling tvā€¦they no longer offer free trials :confounded:

Boynton had the demeanor of a man coaching for his job. Hell of a win, especially considering the 16-point deficit.

13 Likes

What a game! One of the best Iā€™ve ever been to.

4 Likes

Are LHN games not a part of ESPN+ anymore?

1 Like

They never have been

2 Likes

Vidgi and sling only two providers with lhn and neither have free trials. I have Fubo unfortunately

1 Like

I plan on not even watching it. Dumb.

1 Like

Depends on your TV provider. You can get LHN on ESPN+ if itā€™s included in your TV package. Itā€™s not included on Hulu or YouTube tv :confounded:

2 Likes