Game Thread: Iowa State 🏀

It’s available on ESPN app. Not part of ESPN +

1 Like

Yes you can but you have to have a cable subscription to a tv provider that carries it

2 Likes

Ahh I have DIRECTV, they must carry it?

Coach Boynton jumped over seats into student section at the end of the game, fans loved it

6 Likes

Sounds like you need to post your username and pass in the Texas thread :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Yes with the right package

1 Like

Alright @GarrettFromME, what’s your login info? :wink:

5 Likes

I can watch longhorn network through espn app using tv provider login even though we dont have the longhorn network.

1 Like

What a fun game.

8 Likes

Didn’t you say Brandon Garrison was there Wednesday and today? If so, the team might need to take him with them on road trips. Also, what other commit (or recruit) was also there today? I couldn’t remember who else you said.

4 Likes

McBride

8 Likes

Thanks! I knew someone (I thought @marshall) said there were two, but I could only remember Brandon. I’m glad we pulled it out with them there!

3 Likes

I have spectrum and it comes with it

1 Like

Watched him against last night, he’s a good offensive player

2 Likes

Awesome to hear. Always need good offensive players.

1 Like

McBride with his best Deondrick Glass impression.

2 Likes

I was gonna ask why he wasn’t smiling, but then I remembered every picture my dad forced me to be in as a teenager.

2 Likes

McBride can shoot the 3 REALLY well for his size

1 Like

Hopefully it translates when he steps up in competition

2 Likes

He reminds me of Woody a bit, but also a bit of Jeff Carrol. He can* shoot from the perimeter very well, and when’s he’s hot he can get going quick.

He will need to get better on defense, he has slower feet, and in a bit better shape. But Boynton won’t have any trouble helping those things.

4 Likes