Game Thread: @ Iowa State 🏀

5 in a row?

2 Likes

This is for you @TheHeadChimp

1 Like

They are tough at home and coming off a loss. If we win this it will be a huge steal. Losing it doesn’t hurt much.

3 Likes

And this is for you:

Y’all are friends now?

1 Like

Ah, so we need a cuttlefish uniform to beat ISU? :thinking: Hey, whatever it takes, I’m down. Go Pokes, beat the Cyclones!

1 Like

WOOSH

1 Like

Beating Iowa State should solidify a tourney berth (assuming we win some other games after).

2 Likes

14 Likes

:rofl::joy:

Iowa State 12-0 at home. Cant be undefeated forever…might as well be us.

8 Likes
1 Like

I absolutely love house money games! Get the ball to Kalib early and often and see how things go!

1 Like

I want to know when he tweaked it because with the game 67 - 63, he was in the game and Tech hits a 3 to make it 67-66. Tech calls a timeout Mike makes a substitution for offensive purposes and he had no limp what so ever. Robert is such a dumbass!!!

3 Likes

Preach, brother!

Casey Kendrick reported on his show. Boynton heard him asking why Cisse was not in there and texted him explaining why.

Really big opportunity today. We keep the streak alive with a really nice road win to boost the NET, and we can start to dream about dancing shoes.

2 Likes

If we win today then we might compete to win the tourney in KC

1 Like

Honestly, not feeling a W tonight. I do feel like Bryce will pop off for 40+ at some point this season…maybe it’s tonight?

1 Like

I mean, chances that we win are pretty low, but like Iowa State has to lose at home at some point. Why not to us?

6 Likes