Game Thread: Pokes at Gooners

This team’s basketball IQ is in the negatives

5 Likes

We should have taken a big lead when all those technicals were called. Missed opportunity

4 Likes

If you’re gonna take a quick 2 in that spot, ok I guess, but there was no urgency and it looked like small thought they were gonna just let him walk in

2 Likes

I’m going to check on out undefeated wrestling team !!

2 Likes

I can hear MB now

“The goal is to be better the next time we play them”

:joy:

We are still undefeated. Just got home from the match about 30 minutes ago. Dominated most of the way. The SDSU head coach was an @sshole.There’s your summary. Haha!

3 Likes

We did just dust SDSU 31-6 in wrestling everyone
Two falls , two majors,

1 Like

Should’ve gotten more near fall points in a couple of matches. Refs were slow to react and count.

1 Like

Plotts match was closer than expected ?

I for one am shocked that a team with no closers or offensive set plays keeps losing close games.

I wish I was into wrestling.

3 Likes

So on the possession where Javon seemingly lost his mind:

The OU players we got postgame said they fouled him in the back court. Mike said he thinks Javon thought they called a foul and sorta didn’t realize they didn’t until it was too late.

4 Likes

@marshall can you ask MB why the team decided to play dodgeball this week during practice?

7 Likes

I thought this was a joke… did they seriously sit around playing dodgeball?

1 Like

Technically you don’t sit around when playing it.

5 Likes

Those guys probably do.

3 Likes

https://x.com/osumbb/status/1756020129056575539?s=46&t=obhglWxSKz_tAxhozrCW6Q

1 Like

Nothing wrong with doing this but why in the world would you post it on social media?

6 Likes

You post it on social when your team is really good and needs to break up the monotonous grind of winning, but NOT when your coach is on the hot seat and his team sits at or near the bottom of the conference standings. I hate to be that guy, but it’s horrible optics.

6 Likes

I must say they hit each other with the dodge ball better than they hit the basket. :roll_eyes: 21% from the field in first half last night, missed about just under half the free throws in the second half. It was OU and winnable. I’m still hacked about losing this one on free throws alone, let alone the shitshow that was the last play of the game being completely wasted - no matter what dumb foul excuse MB gave Marshall.

1 Like