Game Thread: Texas at Oklahoma State

I could see this going one of two ways:

OSU could win
or
OSU could lose

24 Likes

:metal:t3::arrow_down_small:

3 Likes

I’m a little more optimistic after reading the article about our defense from that Texas website. I think we control and cover but it won’t be a blowout. 30-24 with a late score from Texas to make it look closer (like the ISU game).

#WinIt4Cade

8 Likes

Looks like Texas is the “real” test today. For the sake of everything holy I hope Sanders and the O come out red hot and the D stays hot. I just want some respect for this team and how they play.

I’m having trouble remembering. During RedRiver did OU have a lot of big yardage plays? Or was it mostly long drives?

Both.

This is the kind of in depth analysis that keeps us coming back.

8 Likes

I’m nothing if not an analytical genius.

6 Likes

The record behind Desmond Howard keeps changing and it’s freaking me out

I don’t think texas is going to score anywhere near their average. Their scores are as such:
UT 59 - UTEP 3
UT 63 - TTU 56 overtime
UT 31 - TCU 33
UT 45 - OU 53 overtime
UT 27 - BU 16

That tells me their points were easy. I think like many here that we hold them to under 20.

2 Likes

Pokes win by freaking 90.

7 Likes

Wonder what their average is per quarter if you include each overtime drive as a quarter

Unrelated, OU getting their suspended guys back today… I wish we could have played them earlier

2 Likes

Yup. We’ll see how much it matters though. Their defense weren’t world beaters with them.

90-3, they’ll get a field goal in garbage time.

Hmmm … so you’ve been consulting with Gary Busey?

2 Likes

93-3. Pokes by 90.

3 Likes

Texas 42 Pokes 27 I think their offense is just to much and we won’t be able to keep up on offense.

A STABLE analytical genius

3 Likes