Game Thread: Texas Tech šŸ€

I was just about to say we reallly need to win tonight, obviously for tournament purposes but also because I didnā€™t expect a good crowd tonight but a loss would kill any chance at having 13k+ at the KU game next week.

3 Likes

It was a high of 43 but sunny last Friday and I went golfing lol. Awesome weather to me.

3 Likes

This past weekend it was -4 here, miserable lol

Last Friday was beautiful. Hell, Iā€™m pretty sure it got into the 60ā€™s at some point last week.

2 Likes

Ouch. It got to 1Ā° here in December and that SUCKED, -4 sounds awful.

1 Like

It didnā€™t get that cold but it snowed / sleeted Monday through Thursday. Thatā€™s the sucky part about OK, it sleets here a lot. So you donā€™t even get the perks of snow, the roads are just giant ice rinks.

Edit- I just checked the weather appā€¦ 100% chance of snow at 8pm tonight for okc. :joy:

2 Likes

I can wear shorts during the winter having grown up in Maine my whole life, but -4 was a little much lol. If itā€™s like 20ish degrees plus Iā€™m fine :skull:

1 Like

I thought one day it was like -7? I remember them saying the windchill was -24 one day during that massive artic front we got.

2 Likes

Shā€“t dude. Iā€™ll wear shorts at 40Ā°+ but 20Ā° is full-on pants, coat and a beanie.

1 Like

Coldest I remember seeing on my forecast app for Stillwater was 1Ā°. Idk about anywhere else in OK.

2 Likes

Great weather coming up!

Next Thursday when itā€™s 52, there will 100% be people coming into my job in shorts and T-shirt lol

1 Like

Iā€™m probably gonna be in shorts all next week if this forecast holds!

1 Like

Itā€™s currently sleeting here

Iā€™m expecting a poor crowd tonight. They didnā€™t sell thes tickets in the bundle I bought and we got kid stuff tonight anyway. Hopefully the team doesnā€™t need me tonight :joy:

2 Likes

They might. Even the student sections arenā€™t full yet :grimacing:

I donā€™t often get mad about things, but tweetdeck being down has be disappointed to say the least.

What is tweetdeck?

Itā€™s the correct way to use twitter on desktop. It like live-refreshes. You can have a buncha different columns. It rocks.

3 Likes

Lots of websites are/were down.

1 Like

The entire OkState fanbase learned the Colemann family was out for the TTU game and saidā€¦nah, hasta la vista!

P.S. Hey, @Dribble I dropped that Spanish just for you :wink: