Game Thread: @Texas 🏀

Wasn’t gonna go if they lost

2 Likes

Can you stream it for us?

7 Likes

Live YouTube Stream for the Chamber!

5 Likes

Not sure what the line is, but I’d be tempted to pick OSU ATS sight unseen. Momentum is a powerful thing and Texas isn’t a juggernaut.

5 Likes

I mean, he never rolled his ankle or anything before he fell down. And he caught the ball, started walking, looked over at the refs as they were signaling the foul, then kinda slowly sat down holding his ankles. Then after the game he was walking fine. Either he got a random stinger, or he 100% didn’t want to shoot those FTs. Lol

6 Likes

It irks me that they didn’t have a solid ankle brace on him. I’m sure his ankle was taped, but if the rumors are true about him being worried to play, a brace maybe could’ve provided some peace of mind.

5 Likes

Yeah that was really weird…

1 Like

He was never going to be shooting free throws anyway. They called the foul in the guy who went over Woody.

He probably very slightly tweaked it when he landed and it scared him. Once he started to put weight on it he realized he was actually fine. That’s my 2 cent guess. Hoping he’s good to go for tu!

5 Likes

Grab a Round Rock donut while you’re here and if time allows, Stiles Switch BBQ.

2 Likes

Dailey is probably a one-and-done if he can average 14-15 pts a game.

So we really can’t watch this game?

@BgodtheGoat is streaming it for us

1 Like

5 Likes

From Joe Lunardi bracket. How is OU still above us? Same record, worse in Big 12. No Top 15 win like us.Below us in NET rankings. Our S illinois loss is such a bad loss.

2 Likes

Just win.

2 Likes

It was last updated Friday morning, so before we beat ISU and they lost to Baylor.

Last updated 1/20/2023

yes. you guys are right. My bad.

FWIW SIU is a 13 seed at least

I think they said on the sports blitz last night that both are expected to play. I heard/read it somewhere.

2 Likes