Game Thread: @Texas 🏀

I KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS!

1 Like

@BgodtheGoat you have the streaming equipment ready to go for tonight? Which platform are you thinking?

4 Likes

So what’s happening to the LHN when they move to the SEC? Is it staying? I’m sure it’s been talked about, I just missed it.

1 Like

6 Likes

Vegas: Texas by 7.5
KenPom: Texas by 7
Sagarin: Texas by 7

Capture

4 Likes

ill be at the mavs game streaming on my phone lol

5 Likes

We all were relying on you :pensive:

3 Likes

Do you guys have discord? I could stream it

7 Likes

Yes

Are you new around here? There’s always plenty of discord.

5 Likes

For once I don’t have to cuss out Dish. I guess I get this channel. Can I watch Bulls, Hawks, or Sox? No. But thank goodness I have the Longhorn network.

5 Likes

Getting closer

5 Likes
3 Likes

One way to cement your case for the Dance is a high-quality signature road win. Failed at KU, failed at KSU, failed miserably at Baylor. Tonight needs to be the night. Keep the momentum going and get it done.

7 Likes

I actually don’t mind listening to the radio (actually it will be online audio stream - LOL), which is what I’ll be doing for this game. I’ve had to do it numerous times when games happen while I’m physically at work or on the road. Dave Hunziker does a great job on play by play. It’s still really fun. And it some ways, not as infuriating to literally see a really dumb turnover or ref call. You just imagine to be how you want :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

You shouldn’t watch the Sox as is, anyway. :unamused:

Why do we keep getting lumped with OU? We were one tier behind them before we played them. Since then they are 0-3 (0-1 vs us) and we are 2-0 (1-0 vs them, with a win over a top 12 team). I can vibe with us being F4 out at this moment. It’s the OU at F4 out part that’s hilariously comical.

1 Like

We are going to need a win tonight to reunite the fanbase LOL.

So, can we pull this off?

We got Woody now. So yeah, We got this

2 Likes