Game Thread: vs Kansas State 🏀

Pokes by 5

3 Likes

Won’t let me put the basketball at the end :cry:

1 Like

I fixed it.

2 Likes

The basketball post season dream ends today. Another blow out coming. Can’t guard the perimeter and we have no guards to score or defend. Boynton and his team peaked too early and now we just keep taking the L’s.

Kstate by 24

Also, I can’t go because one of my professors canceled our class on Wednesday and then decided that we were going to make it up at 1:00 on Saturday :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

So cheer loudly for me please.

(INB4 “Just skip class.” :joy:)

6 Likes

Any word on if BT is playing today?

What? What if you worked on the weekend?

1 Like

That is a Fantastic(!) point that I just don’t think my professor cares about it all, in fact, I’m leaving work to go to class right now. I guess she thinks that it’s fine because we’re all grad students who are either teaching assistants or research assistants but it’s just really irritating that she canceled something at a scheduled time and then made everyone else plan their Saturdays around making it up.

5 Likes

My man!

1 Like

lol

What an awful professor.

2 Likes

Tell her she’s dumb and selfish.

5 Likes
1 Like

I like that lineup currently. Interested in BT the most obviously.

1 Like

Give me her email. I’ll send an anonymous email and I’ll say whatever you want me to.

2 Likes

That’s honestly ridiculous. I would be absolutely pi$$ed if my professor did that.

1 Like

Tech 10 seconds away from beating TCU

That’s honestly probably not something they could enforce as a mandatory class since it’s not a listed time to meet for class. Not much you can do besides tell the department/ombuds office, but the rules for these kinds of things are usually pretty strict.
Regardless, I’m sorry you’ve got to deal with that.

1 Like

TCU survived.