Giving Away Chris' University Spirit Gift Cards During Coronavirus

Justin Gilbert pick six at Texas. Mostly for the Mack brown picture!

2 Likes

Another vote for Big Country and the half court shot v Missouri in ‘93

1a. Broderick Brown to Shaun Lewis interception
1b. Tyreek Hill punt return at OU

Dez Bryant return vs Houston 2008. I was junior in HS checking out OSU as potential college destination and I was sold! That was my first OSU game

Tyreek’s punt return in Bedlam 2014.

Congrats @bill20, you’re today’s winner. DM me your address, and I’ll get you the gift card!

I’m split between two plays… Eaton’s circus shot, and Broderick Brown/Shaun Lewis’ GOAT interception along the sidelines. Both tremendous… Eaton being on Sports Science because of his shot was awesome.

I was there when Mitch Shelton pinned “Dr. Death” Steve Williams in the bedlam match of all times. Gallagher Iba went totally crazy. I have no idea what the decibel level was. I only know my ears rang for 30 minutes after I left the building. From a sure loss to a stunning pin that gave us the team win. That is my all time sports memory.

2 Likes

That would have been awesome.

2 Likes

Fields to Woods to beat OU in Norman.
My mom, long time OU fan, crying, literally crying “Why won’t you just let them win! You have nothing to play for!”
Amazing.

3 Likes

Rashaun’s TD to win Bedlam 2001

1 Like

Hey @bill20 you won last week. Hit me up via DM!

Tyreek’s run to get us a Bedlam win!

The Cheetah’s punt return in Bedlam

The Tyreek Hill return was epic, but I think the most excited I got was when Eddie “Half-Court” Hanon scored the buzzer beater against basketball powerhouse Louisville in 1980 at Gallagher Hall. I was only ten, but listened to the recording several times over.

1 Like

Idk if I’ll ever get over the failed 2PC in 2018. We were heartbroken to say the least.

1 Like

Unranked Daryl Monosmith beat ISU’s defending 190# Nat’l Champ, Frank Santana, to secure the 1978 Big8 Tourney Championship (Jimmy Jackson then pinned his HvyWt opponent to lock it). Loudest Gallagher “ever” !! :orange_heart::cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I have to agree with the Mario Bogan final shot against Texas and KD. I had season tickets at the very top row! That’s how sold out the seasons were back then!

Very old school: Barry Hanna catching a pass and running through defenders to score the go ahead TD in the 1984 Gator bowl. Time was running out and we were all screaming “Get out of Bounds”. Thankfully he did not listen and scored.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=barry+hanna+touchdown+in+1984+gator+bowl&docid=608014300445608635&mid=421BD1BD4449D878EF19421BD1BD4449D878EF19&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

1 Like