Giving Away Chris' University Spirit Gift Cards During Coronavirus

Colin Simpson sends it to the stratosphere in the 2019 big 12 baseball tournament to take the 9th inning lead over tcu. Place was electric.

Egg on face: Or was it Trevor Boone?

Favorite in person: Tyreek’s return against OU circa 2014 was the most fun I’ve ever had as a fan.

Favorite on TV: beating KU at AFH in Feb 2013. Or Boynton’s first year.

Or just anything that helps us beat KU, OU, or UT in anything.

One of my favorite OSU athletic memories was not a sports moment. It was a wild night on the strip before spring break in the 70’s. Watching the 8 foot tall Hereford steer from Sirloin Stockade being manhandled North on the strip and given a bath in Theta Pond. The looks of amazement and then pure joy on the faces of students as they followed the steer to the pond and then absolutely roared when it went in. That was a pretty cool OSU moment!

4 Likes

I was there as well!

2 Likes

@LawPoke76 you’re today’s winner! DM me. Sorry I didn’t get to this on Fri.

Favorite play: Markel brown alley oop against mizzou so nasty they kicked him out of the game

JL3 to beat St. Joe’s and send us to the Final Four

Rashaun Woods still open. All of bedlam 2002

2 Likes

Chris Taylor pinning Dr Death to win bedlam wrestling match in 82 or 83, was watching In the Bennett Dorm TV lounge and the whole place went nuts.

Eaton’s falling out of bounds, throw up a shot from near half court, a few moments before the shot clock went off and made it. There was no way Durant was winning in a packed GIA after that. The BBall gods would not let that happen!!

Richetti Jones’ fumble return TD in 2011 Bedlam. At that point we knew they werent coming back. The anticipation for that championship celebration was unlike anything we’ve ever experienced.

Congrats @jake8 – hit me with a DM and I’ll hook you up!

Woods bedlam TD catch in 2001.

Rashaun Woods catch over OU defender in the endzone in 2001 giving OSU the 16-13 victory in Norman.

Trevor Boone hitting that monster 3 run shot versus Nebraska.

1 Like

Woods Most TDS in a game vs SMU was a great watch

1 Like

Tyreek Hill’s punt return in bedlam.

Dez Bryant diving catch against Georgia to open up new BPS

Tyreek’s punt return.

Went down to Norman but was studying for finals with my now-wife in the OU library.
Left our table and watched the return and OT on a tv and was running up and down the library halls fist pumping in a very bright orange jacket. (Unrelated, but my tires got slashed that night too. Still a happy night).

Bryant Reeves half court shot against Mizzu!