Giving Away PFB+ Subscriptions During Coronavirus

Ben Buie. Starting center from my home town. Loved rooting for him

I already replied earlier but had to throw in David Thompson! Favorite running back from my youth!

2 Likes

Yojiro Uetake

1 Like

Let’s go Pokes! Everyone stay safe

@roger3 @matthew11, @Kurt_Eff and @DoubleZero are the four PFB+ winners today. DM me your info, and we’ll get you all set up! We still have five more to give away over the next few weeks (we decided to space them out a little more), and I’m sure more beyond that. Thanks to everyone for commenting! You’ll be automatically entered again next week if you’re already on this thread.

Barry Sanders (unless it’s Walt Garrison).

Fredrik Jönzén

Donnie Walton. I remember my dad and I going to Allie P. every single chance we got when I was growing up because baseball was something we bonded over. Nearly every game we were at Donnie made some type of huge play and he was so fun to watch.

Sean Hugo

There have been 2 CWS games I have regretted not be able to attend. (1) Warren Morris beating Miami in 1996 and (2) OSU beating Texas in 1993. I had my own LL game that night. Remember coming home and watching Hugo’s Home Run. Brooks Kieschnick choking back tears on the mound. In fact I’m going to go look up this game on YouTube right now. I miss Rosenblatt.

Side note: I’m so glad Josh brought back the old jerseys and OS hats. Now, can we bring back the old oSu logo from that era and keep it forever

1 Like

Robin Ventura

Kye Staley

So many favorites over so many years…

But here’s one that was my favorite from my late high school years and early O-State years…

One of the most undersized yet fiercest DE’s ever to play the game, the embodiment of Cowboy Culture before there was a name for it, humble, wise beyond his years, and a Spirit leader on & off the field. I mean, who else among the Cowboy faithful led the D off the field after a big stop with front-flips?! His nickname even says “Loyal and True”… Rick “Cowboy” Antle :cowboy_hat_face:

@kyleporterCBS

How do I DM you?

Adrian Peterson

1 Like

Keiton Page the “Pawnee Pistol” is mine. A very skilled, undersized player that contributed a lot.

Mason Rudolph. Best qb in school history. (don’t @ me)

This week’s random number generator winners: @robert34 and @wylie. Hit me with a DM, friends, and we’ll get you all set up. More to come next Friday! We’re reusing the same list, too, so if you’re already on here you’re good to go.

1 Like

Thurman Thomas

Click on his name and then select the “Message” envelope icon in the upper right. And congrats!

I would have to say that mine is Barry Sanders. The only Heisman winner the program has ever seen, and the very reason I wanted to play football as a kid. Go Pokes!