Giving Away PFB+ Subscriptions During Coronavirus

@kyleporterCBS

How do I DM you?

Adrian Peterson

1 Like

Keiton Page the “Pawnee Pistol” is mine. A very skilled, undersized player that contributed a lot.

Mason Rudolph. Best qb in school history. (don’t @ me)

This week’s random number generator winners: @robert34 and @wylie. Hit me with a DM, friends, and we’ll get you all set up. More to come next Friday! We’re reusing the same list, too, so if you’re already on here you’re good to go.

1 Like

Thurman Thomas

Click on his name and then select the “Message” envelope icon in the upper right. And congrats!

I would have to say that mine is Barry Sanders. The only Heisman winner the program has ever seen, and the very reason I wanted to play football as a kid. Go Pokes!

Thanks for your help, but when I click on his name I don’t see a box that says “message”. Only see the number of posts. What am I missing? Thanks again in advance.

Interesting - I don’t know. @kyleporterCBS will have to help with that.

Congrats @chance, you’re today’s winner. DM me your info!

Favorite all time? I might be biased… but my cousin, the Sooner Killer, Josh Fields, is definitely my all time favorite!

1 Like

Mark Moore the Hitman. A beast.

@luke2 and @tk1 are our winners this week. Sorry, I forgot to get to this on Friday. Hit me with a DM @luke2 and @tk1

Yo @luke2 and @tk1. Haven’t heard from you guys yet!

1 Like

Redraw?

1 Like

OK, we’re re-drawing. And I’ll add in another one today. Here are our three champs today: @djb1541 @IvyLeagueGlenn @kspokesfan. Hit me with a DM and I’ll hook you up!

1 Like

Rickie has to be on our Universitie’s best ambassadors.

Rashaun Woods - I was in college when he played. It was pure delight watching him shred defenses, especially when it was OU.

1 Like

I mean it has to be Barry, right?

Honorable mentions to Desmond, Joey, Markel… but Barry just moved different. And nobody since has came close.