Giving Away PFB+ Subscriptions During Coronavirus

Rickie has to be on our Universitie’s best ambassadors.

Rashaun Woods - I was in college when he played. It was pure delight watching him shred defenses, especially when it was OU.

1 Like

I mean it has to be Barry, right?

Honorable mentions to Desmond, Joey, Markel… but Barry just moved different. And nobody since has came close.

Currently, Mason Rudolph, but if Chuba shows out this year it could very will be him this time next year.

1 Like

Very cool idea! Thanks to all of you donating these subscriptions. It’s hard to pick a single favorite, and I’m going to limit my options to players I saw while they were here (I’m 36), so with that in mind, I would say Desmond Mason. I could also go with Bryant Reeves, Randy Rutherford, Rashaun Woods, Justin Blackmon, or Matthew Wolff.

Me, too. I went to Bedlam 2002, and I honestly KNEW we were going to beat them, and comfortably. I tried to make an online bet of OSU by 6-10 pts, which would have made me $500 on a $20 bet, but the bank transfer never went through and I gave up!

Giving away two today.

@ben7 and @WeedenWagon

Congrats! Hit me with a DM and I’ll hook you up.

1 Like

Haven’t picked any winners in a while so congrats to @dennis6 and @wylie. Hit me with a DM, and we’ll get you hooked up with PFB+!