Good News Thread

In a few weeks, they can upgrade to power tools.

1 Like

Gonna be a lot more gardens out there this year.

5 Likes

Youngest and I harvested some wild garlic from the yard, and cleaned it up. Unfortunately, no wild onions or morel mushrooms.

4 Likes

Not gonna lie, those are the students I like having in class. They keep the others honest.

1 Like

Marcus Smart is corona free.

3 Likes

You LIKE the nerds who tell?? :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

I’m a professor. Dang right I do.

2 Likes

He likes tattle tells and hates King of the Hill…

4 Likes

Oh so you’re thatttttt professor. :joy:

My wife’s grandpa is turning 100 today. We can’t do the big party for him that we wanted to, but my wife made a little snack basket for him, my kids made a card, and we are going to pick up some cupcakes to give to him. We’ll visit him from a distance.

7 Likes

I’ll take it!!! :joy::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

Anyone else compliment their spouse’s hair by referencing the proverbial Karen? :joy::rofl::joy: It’s a running joke

3 Likes

No I prefer to not have something come flying at my head…

Thus I never reference Karen, or sing the tiger king song anymore for that matter.

2 Likes

Anybody else refinance their house during this time? I was able to get a 2.75% 15-yr fixed. I guess that’s something positive for me.

4 Likes

Housing rates are real funny right now. 30 years are back up to 4%+. Will come back down after the run on refis.

Thanks to my brother paying attention to that stuff, I got in on the same rate for 15 years.

1 Like

Phish released a new album last night :love_you_gesture:

April 3rd we picked up a foster cat and her six kittens. They were all born on April Fools. So they are 9 days old currently. It’s been an experience since we haven’t had cats before, let alone babies of any kind for the kids. They’ve loved it, and I’ll admit the three year old doesn’t have a clue what being gentle looks like, but the momma cat is A) a great momma cat and B) super patient with the kids. It’s been a great experience and addition to the house in a time when things can be a little mundane and repetitive given the quarantine efforts.

12 Likes

That makes me want to cry… :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Good on you letting mama have a safe place to have her kitties.

1 Like