Grades: OSU's Stumble in Regular-Season Finale Makes for Ugly Report Card

Nice

1 Like

Iā€™m all for the portal, I just donā€™t think you should be able to transfer more than 2x maybe unless your a senior or redshirted. Maybe also even a cap on the NIL. I am a capitalist but there needs to be a little regulation with this.

1 Like

Anyone see Phillip Montgomery is fired? Heā€™d make a good OC from the Art Briles tree. I bet Dunn gets a look at from Tulsa. Not hired but looked at.

1 Like

I saw that last night and Iā€™m all for him being OSUā€™s next OC.

Arroyo fired too. Time to explore some options.

1 Like

In regards to NIL, it shouldnā€™t be used as a recruitment tool. It should be reward for performance on the field. I also think a player should be able to transfer as many times as they want, but I also think the 25 per signing class should be permanently abolished to help with transfer losses.

Arroyo would work as well.

I canā€™t believe Rhule and Fickle took those jobs too. Going to be tough to win and recruit there.

1 Like

I mean you got the California schools coming in. Michigan, Penn St, and Ohio St to deal with. Then if Oregon jumps ship. Honestly was hoping Fickle would stay. Matt said he didnā€™t want to go anywhere where it was geographically hard to recruit and distant. If Nebraska was still in the big 12 I probably maybe would take the job. Nebraska recruiting was better before the departure.

1 Like

Heā€™s brilliant as a OC.

What ??? :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like