Grading OSU Football's Week 4 Outing vs. Kansas State on Saturday

He did indeed. Just wonder what he looks like without Tay Martin and Jaylen Warren.

U just canā€™t stop urself. U could have just agreed. But had to repost Tay and warden. Ur like that spider who bites the frog half way in the river.

The Boise State game has already shown me what he looks like without Tay Martin. I will admit he did have a good game tonight. What more do you want from me?

U I think need to stop dig ur hole bigger.
U canā€™t keep up with to guys talking to u.
U must be getting hard all this attention.
Iā€™ll help u out by stop posting to u.

Thanks!! Good luck!!

I know why he was out there. Heā€™s what? A 5th year player? We need a special teams coach to limit the amount of stupid plays that special teams makes.

1 Like

Like isu.
Or ksu.
Ksu doesnā€™t have a special teams coach either. That 6 yard return was nice.
Martin just tried to do something he should not have. Some of these guys havenā€™t done returns for awhile. I know itā€™s like riding a bike.

Uniforms- A- The Phantom Pete Helmet dropped down a bit. The White, Black, White combo is my absolute favorite combo for home night games. It takes me back to that glorious 2013 Baylor beat down.

I see no Spencer Sanders complaints today? The receivers dropped a few times on some wide open plays. O line still needs to pass protect a little better. I do have two complaints the about the second half play calling and our kicker. Would of loved too seen some option read or turning Sanders lose in the second half when whoever was calling the plays had the brain farts. We are going to have to be really explosive when we play Iowa State, Texas, and OU.

1 Like

Whatā€™s the percentage of field goals 48 and 49 yards made in college football?

Oh, and did anyone notice that we threw over the middle! More than once!!!

Great game! Veeery satisfying!

3 Likes

Man I thought we were never going to win another game as long Gundy is the man in charge !

1 Like

No Orange Power yell all first half. Cheerleaders finally start one in 4th quarter but not when we are on defense in a stop situation. We need Mr. -Orange Power back or someone to put on the Orange jumpsuit and take over!