Gundy Says Rob Class Could Be the Most Important Part of OSU Football, And Now He Is Paid Accordingly

Originally published at: Gundy Says Rob Class Could Be the Most Important Part of OSU Football, And Now He Is Paid Accordingly | Pistols Firing

‘He’s had opportunities to go a lot of places.’

1 Like

I remember seeing him on the sideline with the coaches at the fiesta bowl. That Turbo Offense of great speed and great quickness that won the game was built on Glass’s work. The Notre Dame players weren’t able to keep up.

2 Likes

Yea thanks rob glass for all the wins throughout the years!

1 Like

MIke is NOT wrong. I think a lot of our success w/ our football team over the last 10+ years is due to Glass and his assistants. I’ve relayed this story in a few places oSu related, but it might be good to repeat it again.

A gym friend of mine in Tokyo, Greg Stolt, who played college b.ball at Florida when Glass was there said to me one morning, hey, heard you guys got Rob Glass. I said, “who?” Glass worked with not only the football team but also some of UF’s b.ball players and Stolt thought he did an incredible job while there and said we would see a lot of improvement w/ the football team. He.was.not.wrong.